All players get ice time and work on their skills in this drill.
Players are divided into two teams and all players go out on the ice.
How it Works
- Coach blows his whistle and puts two pucks on the ice.
- First puck scored counts as 1 point, second puck scored counts as two points.
- When both pucks have been scored, coach puts two more pucks into play.
- First team to score 10 points wins.
- In this drill there are no offsides or icings – the red and blue lines are not in play.
- You can also use a lower score if you think playing to 10 will take too long.