Players form two lines – one at each goal line.
- Players form two lines – one at each goal line.
How it Works
- Coach blows whistle.
- First player in each line skates forward toward each other. One player has a puck, one does not.
- They meet in the neutral zone and the player with the puck gives it to the player without a puck.
- They continue skating forward to the opposite line.
- Player with puck gives it to next player in line and next two players go.
- Run drill for 5-8 minutes.
- As players get better you can give both players a puck and they exchange them when they meet in the neutral zone.
- As players improve even more, you can have players exchange pucks by passing.