Players practice puckhandling while skating.
- 5 players line up on each goal line (10 players total in the drill).
- Each player has a puck.
How it Works
- Coach blows whistle or says, “Go.”
- Players skate with their pucks to the neutral zone where they stickhandle in all directions.
- Coach blows whistle and players skate to the opposite goal line from where they started while stickhandling.
- Run the drill for 3-5 reps.
- In the neutral zone, players must have their eyes up to avoid collisions.