PurposeBuilds sturdiness and agility on skates.
How it Works
- Coach blows the whistle or says “Go.”
- Kids skate forward.
- At the first blue line, players jump over the line on one foot.
- At the center line they jump over the line on two feet.
- At the second blue line they turn backwards and jump over the line backward on two feet.
- They continue skating backward to the goal line where they stop and prepare to go back to the starting position on the coach’s command – jumping over the lines again.
- Have the players complete 3 reps.
- Coach can change what players are supposed to do at each line. For example, you can have them hop off one foot or two feet going backward or forward.